weheartCHARICE
10/10/12 - GMA News - Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/10/12 - GMA News - Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/10/12 - GMA News - Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/277710/showbiz/chikaminute/charice-ibinida-ang-bagong-hairstyle-sa-premiere-ng-kanyang-hollywood-film
Charice-related article - Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film
Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film
October 10, 2012 3:59pm
*includes rough Tagalog-English translation*

10/10/12 - GMA News - Charice, ibinida ang bagong hairstyle sa premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film ChariceNewlook3

Ibinida ng international singing sensation na si Charice ang bago niyang hairstyle nang dumalo sa world premiere ng kanyang Hollywood film na "Here Comes the Boom" na ginanap sa New York City.

International singing sensation, Charice, showed off her new hairstyle when she attended the world premiere of the Hollywood Film, "Here Comes the Boom", which took place in New York City.

Ayon sa ulat ni Luane Dy sa Balitanghali nitong Miyerkules, ang kasalukuyang hairstyle ni Charice ngayon ay tinatawag na androgynous look na babagay umano sa lalaki at babae.

According to Laune Dy's Report, this Wednesday on "Batanghali", Charice's current hairstyle is called an "androgynous look" which suits both men or women.

"Actually I've changed the color [of my hair] so many times. Like first it was almost black and I got blonde and now it's like this, like ash gray something. And I think I'm sticking with it," wika ni Charice.

Gayundin, ang nasabing pelikula ay tungkol sa isang high school teacher na suma-sideline bilang isang mixed martial arts fighter upang makalikom ng pondo para sa music program ng kanilang paaralan.

Also, the said film is about a high school teacher who sidelines as a mixed martial arts fighter to raise funds for the school's music program.

Ilan sa mga Hollywood star na kasama ni Charice sa pelikula ay sina Kevin James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler, Greg Germann, at Joe Rogan.

Some of the Hollywood stars with Charice in the film are Kevin James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler, Greg Germann, and Joe Rogan.

Ginampanan ni Charice sa movie ang role bilang high school student na nagngangalang Malia.

Charice's role in the movie is a high school student named Malia.

Mac Macapendeg/FRJ, GMA News

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum