weheartCHARICE
10/11/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/11/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/11/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/376688/charice-debuts-new-do-new-tat-in-preem-of-new-movie
Charice-related article - Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie
Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie
By NR RAMOS
October 11, 2012, 11:05am

10/11/12 - Manila Bulletin - Charice Debuts New 'Do, New Tat In Preem Of New Movie Charice%20mb_0
Charice's co-stars in 'Here Comes The Boom' include Kevin James and Salma Hayek (FILE PHOTO)

MANILA, Philippines - Diminutive Diva Charice Pempengco graced the premiere of her new movie "Here Comes The Boom" at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in New York City sporting a new hairstyle and a new tattoo.

The singer discussed her fresh, seemingly conservative cut with GMA News expressing how much she likes it.

"Actually I've changed the color [of my hair] so many times. Like first it was almost black and I got blonde and now it's like this, like ash gray something. And I think I'm sticking with it," said she.

Pempengco didn't make mention of her new forearm tattoo with the quote "I'M A CHILD CALLED 'IT.'

The tattoo is her third one since "Love Eternally" and "I never knew true love until someone broke my heart," which she showed to fans in March and May this year.

Meanwhile, in a separate interview with OK magazine, Pempengco waxed ecstatic about having worked with Kevin James and Salma Hayek.

I just can't believe that I actually got to work with them," she said. "It's so funny cause I feel that it just happened so fast and I'm just lucky to be part of it."

She went on to describe Hayek as "cute" and "funny."

"She's the cutest thing. Of course she's hot, that's a given, but her personality -- you wouldn't expect her to be like that, she's so funny," she said.

James was quick to return the favor, describing the Filipina as "unbelievable" in an interview with a radio station, Jammin 101.5.

Pempengco almost didn't make it to the premiere. According to a tweet by talent manager Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano, Pempengco actually missed her flight to New York.

"Now it can be told. Charice forgot her passport and missed her 7:50 a.m. Delta flight to New York. It was the most stressful day! She flew via PAL," Pangilinan posted.

"Here Comes The Boom," tells the story of biology teacher (James), who took on a job as a mixed-martial arts fighter to raise funds for their school.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum