weheartCHARICE
05/15/12 - PEP - Charice on her new image: "What you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me." Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
05/15/12 - PEP - Charice on her new image: "What you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me." Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

05/15/12 - PEP - Charice on her new image: "What you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Charice on her new image: "What you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me."
Melba R. Llanera
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 04:23PM
PEP

05/15/12 - PEP - Charice on her new image: "What you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me." 5bdd8ebf1
“I really, really want to tell all the people that I don’t care if you hate it, I don’t care if you don’t like it. I’m happy now. I’m extremely happy—it’s unbelievable. I could cry, I could cry like, wow! I can’t believe I’m going out in public showing my tattoos, showing my hair, showing my outfit—I feel more free," says Charice.
Photo By: Noel Orsal

Samu’t saring mga intriga at kuwento ang lumalabas dahil sa kapansin-pansing bagong imahe ni Charice sa kanyang pagbabalik sa bansa kamakailan.

An assortment of intrigues and stories are coming out because of Charice's noticeable new image upon her return to the country recently.

Nakausap ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) at Cinema News si Charice kahapon, May 14, sa contract signing at pictorial niya sa The X-Factor sa ELJ Building ng ABS-CBN Compound.

PEP.ph was able to talk to Charice at Cinema News yesterday, May 14, during The X-Factor contract signing and pictorial at the ELJ Building of ABS-CBN Compound.

May laman ang mga binitawan niyang salita kaugnay ng usap-usapan sa bagong imahe niya.

Her words have some meaning regarding her much talked about new image.

Aniya, “I don’t care whatever you think.

According to her, "I don't care whatever you think.

"Tao ako—at least tao ako. As long as my fans love me and support me, I’m good with that.

"I'm a person-at least I'm a person. As long as my fans love me and support me, I’m good with that.

“However, kahit sino man ang mag-stay with me 'til the end of my career… those are the people that I trust.

"However, whoever stay with me 'til the end of my career... those are the people that I trust.

"And the others that still have doubts, questions and everything, bahala na sila.”

"And the others that still have doubts, questions and everything, it's up to them.”

THE REAL CHARICE. Ipinaliwanag ng international singer ang dahilan ng pagbabagong-imahe niya.

THE REAL CHARICE. The international singer explained the reason for her new image.

“Honestly, actually hindi talaga siya change image—what you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn’t me.

"Honestly, it's not a matter of an image change-what you see now is the real me and what you see before wasn't me.

“A lot of people around me, like in the U.S. and here, they didn’t really know what I really wanted so they were deciding for me.

“I didn’t get the chance to do that on myself.

"Now that I’m being so independent while it’s early...

“I really, really want to tell all the people that I don’t care if you hate it, I don’t care if you don’t like it.

“I’m happy now. I’m extremely happy—it’s unbelievable.

"I could cry, I could cry like, wow!

“I can’t believe I’m going out in public showing my tattoos, showing my hair, showing my outfit—I feel more free.”

TATTOO’S MESSAGE. Mga katagang “I Never Knew True Love Until Someone Broke My Heart” ang tattoo ni Charice kanyang kaliwang braso.

TATTOO'S MESSAGE. The words “I Never Knew True Love Until Someone Broke My Heart” is Charice's tattoo on her left arm.

Aniya, tungkol sa kanyang tattoo, “It’s a true story but I’d rather not tell further. Ang dami ngang nagtatanong.

According to her, about her tatto, “It’s a true story but I’d rather not tell further. A lot of people are asking.

“Again, ‘pag naglalagay ako, may meaning, ayoko ng naglalagay nang basta-basta.

"Again, when I have one put on, there's a meaning. I don't want to put something just because.

"When I put something like this, it makes sense.

“In L.A. [Los Angeles], I’m not gonna get to a point where I’m going to put something like [a lot of tattoo].

“It’s just part of me. Part of the look and everything, like an accessory—that’s it.”

MO TWISTER. Na-suspend si Mo Twister at ang dalawang kasamang DJs nito sa Good Times ng Magic 89.9 dahil sa naglabas sila ng diumano’y false hash tag tungkol diumano sa sex video ni Charice.

Mo Twister and his two co-DJs got suspended on Good Times of Magic 89.9 because of the false hashtag about Charice's sex video.

Sa tweets ni Charice, nagsabi ito na dapat humanap na ng magaling na abugado si Mo at baka mauwi sa demandahan ang kanilang ginawa.

In Charice's tweets, she stated that Mo needs to find a good lawyer because what they did might lead to a lawsuit.

Itutuloy niya ba ang banta niyang ito?

Is she going to go through with her thread?

“Oh, actually I can’t talk. My lawyer told me so," sabi niya.

"Oh, actually I can't talk. My lawyer told me so," she said.

FILIPINA SINGING SENSATIONS. Nakukumpara si Charice kay Jessica Sanchez, na ngayo’y nasa Top 3 ng American Idol.

Charice was compared to Jessica Sanchez, who is now in the Top 3 of American Idol.

Sa kabila ng mga negatibong komento ng ilang mga tagahanga nina Charice at Jessica tungkol sa kani-kanilang mga idolo, masaya raw si Charice sa magandang nangyayari ngayon kay Jessica.

Despite the negative comments from several fans of Charice and Jessica about their respective idols, Charice is happy with the good things happening to Jessica.

Sa interviews naman kay Jessica, nasabi niyang gusto niyang makatrabaho sina Charice at Sarah Geronimo.

In Jessica's interviews, she mentioned she wants to work with Charice and Sarah Geronimo.

Ano ang reaksiyon dito ni Charice?

What is Charice's reaction?

“I think hindi naman maiiwasan sa mga fans na maging defensive kasi siyempre may mga… like ibang articles na lumalabas na pinagko-compare kami ni Jessica, so siyempre my fans would be defensive about it.

"I think it can't be avoided among fans to become defensive. Of course, there are articles out there comparing me and Jessica. So of course the fans would be defensive about it.

“It’s like what happened to me and Ate Sarah. Her fans and my fans are being so defensive kasi they’re comparing.

"It's like what happened to me and Ate Sarah. Her fans and my fans are being so defensive because they're comparing.

“Personally, Ate Sarah and me, we’re good, so I think that’s just one of the reasons—that’s why they are so defensive.

“They are sending hate e-mails to Jessica because I see a lot of my fans who also support her.

“I think she’s good, she’s doing really well.

"I haven’t met her but that would be nice kung magkikita kami.

"I haven't met her but that would be nice if we see each other.

“I’ve seen the article but not the video. I think that’s nice.

“I really feel she’s going to win, but if she doesn’t win, well, you know, political… but I feel she will [win].”

COLLABORATION. Isa pang Filipina na gumagawa ng pangalan sa international scene ay si Cheesa na sumali sa show na The Voice. Ang The Voice ay isa ring singing talent show na ipinapalabas sa U.S.

COLLABORATION. Another Filipina who is making a name in the international scene is Cheesa who joined the show, 'The Voice'. 'The Voice' is another singing talent show broadcasted in the U.S.

Mayroong collaboration ngayon sina Charice at Cheesa.

There is a collaboration right now with Charice and Cheesa.

“Right now, I’m very excited. I’m not sure if you guys remember Cheesa from The Voice.

“I’m really excited because I wrote a song for her and we’re collaborating.

“She’s very excited because she wanna go here in the Philippines to release some singles.

“We’re looking for other artists here to have a duet with her," pagbabalita ni Charice.

Paninigurado ni Charice na hindi siya threatened o insecure sa pagsikat internationally nina Jessica at Cheesa.

Charice is sure she is not threatened or insecure with the growing popularity of Jessica and Jessica internationally.

“Everytime I see someone like Cheesa [and] Jessica, I got so upset when something happens... like they get to the bottom three or when they get kicked out.

“They’re really good, they shouldn’t be comparing singers.

“I’m just very proud of them and maybe in the future, you never know, we’ll collaborate.”

X-FACTOR JUDGE. Sa X-Factor Philippines, isa sa mga judge si Charice—kasama sina Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano, at Pilita Corrales.

On the X-Factor Philippines, Charice is one of the judges - along with Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano, and Pilita Corrales.

Anong klaseng judge ba siya?

What kind of judge is she?

“I just really wanna be honest, but not like taklesa [tactless] way. I wanna be kind and honest to a person.

“What we are looking for is the one who has a whole package—unique and not only best thing in the world

“But the voice you could actually say, ‘Yes, I can hear that in the radio.’

“Maririnig ko siyang mag-perform sa radio, that the person ay puwedeng mag-sell ng records.

"I can hear that person perform on the radio, that the person can sell records.

"I really wanna fulfill that.”

http://www.weheartcharice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum