weheartCHARICE
04/11/12 - ABS-CBN News - Gary V, Martin to judge ABS-CBN's 'The X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
04/11/12 - ABS-CBN News - Gary V, Martin to judge ABS-CBN's 'The X Factor' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

04/11/12 - ABS-CBN News - Gary V, Martin to judge ABS-CBN's 'The X Factor'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clothes_w

clothes_w
Admin

Gary V, Martin to judge ABS-CBN's 'The X Factor'
By Reyma Buan-Deveza, Abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 04/11/2012 10:22 AM | Updated as of 04/11/2012 1:22 PM

04/11/12 - ABS-CBN News - Gary V, Martin to judge ABS-CBN's 'The X Factor' Gary_martin_1
Mr. Pure Energy Gary Valenciano and Concert King Martin Nievera

MANILA, Philippines - Mr. Pure Energy Gary Valenciano confirmed that he is one of the judges in ABS-CBN's version of the hit talent competition "The X Factor."

In an interview with abs-cbnNEWS.com, Valenciano shared his excitement to be part of the hit talent competition.

"I'm flattered talaga na pinili ako bilang isa sa mga judges. X Factor kasi iba din yon. Yung X factor na yon, kaya siya X di mo masasabi kung sino ang may X na yon. Maaaring sasabin ng tao what does the X stand for? We don't know but it's all going to be seen. It's going to be experienced and interpreted in the contestant's own way and the judges will see that. Yung tipong di ko alam pero ang galing noon, yun ang x-factor," Valenciano said during a press conference for his upcoming shows at Music Museum starting Thursday.

Valenciano also revealed that his good friend, Concert King Martin Nievera, will also be a judge in the show.

The two will join international singing sensation and Glee alum Charice at the judges’ table.

Valenciano said ABS-CBN really found the right judges for the show.

"They chose the right judges. You even have Charice. Some people say: 'What? Charice?' But Charice is international. Isnt' that what every artist want to be – international?"

He also said he will be firm in finding the contestant who deserves to win.

"I will be looking at everything because it's not just the talent, because a person can have a lot of talent but if that person doesn't have a right character that person comes and goes. Especially now, nandiyan na yung Twitter at Facebook you can know the artist in a very personal way. So it's not just the talent that I will look at and I will be very firm," Valenciano said.

The Philippine version of "The X Factor" will be hosted by actress-singer KC Concepcion, who has been going around the country for the show's auditions.

http://www.weheartcharice.com

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

I am surprised they did not pick Lea Salonga. Martin can be overbearing sometimes to the point of being annoying. Gary V is a good choice though.

Ate Lulu

CHAficionado
CHAficionado

i just hope they don't pick contestants that are Gary like performers.. i remember Sam Concepcion.. he was picked because they said he is the little Gary V.. i agree... they should have gotten Lea Salonga instead of Martin...

archie.mr4

CHAdmirer
CHAdmirer

Lea Salonga is already hosting another talent show on Kapatid channel TV5

Kanta Pilipinas

chargepads

chargepads
CHAster
CHAster

archie.mr4 wrote:..

Lea Salonga is already hosting another talent show on Kapatid channel TV5

Kanta Pilipinas