weheartCHARICE
09/30/12 - ABS-CBN News - Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
09/30/12 - ABS-CBN News - Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH' Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

09/30/12 - ABS-CBN News - Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://clizbeats.com/charice-stars-with-kevin-james-in-happy-madisons-here-comes-the-boom09271205/
Charice-related article - Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH'
Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH'
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 09/30/2012 9:58 PM | Updated as of 09/30/2012 9:58 PM

09/30/12 - ABS-CBN News - Allen goes home on 'X Factor PH' 093012_allencry

Allen Sta. Maria
MANILA, Philippines – The two remaining female contestants battled it out on “The X Factor Philippines” on Sunday night for the last slot on next week’s grand finals with Allen Sta. Maria bowing out of the show after the judges Martin Nievera, Gary Valenciano and Pilita Corrales voted to send her home.

KZ Tandingan joined Gabriel Maturan and the group Daddy’s Home for the talent search’s grand finale next Saturday, October 6. The first winner of “X Factor Philippines” will be announced the following night.

Tandingan and Sta. Maria found themselves in the bottom two based on the votes from Saturday’s performance show, leaving their mentor Charice devastated. The international singing sensation couldn’t control her tears, saying she was hurt by the results.

“But both of them are already superstars,” Charice said as she introduced Sta. Maria, who performed Pink’s “Perfect” for her survival song, while Tandingan sang John Legend’s “Ordinary People.”

Nievera called the vote “extremely, extremely hard,” saying the two women have become like sisters in their “X Factor” journey.

“I cannot believe that they are both in the bottom two. This is, for me, a shock,” he said. “But I’m gonna be a judge and say who do I see has more X factor, has crossed over before the other. That would be KZ.”

Corrales noted that this was the first time Tandingan landed on the bottom two, while Allen has been in that situation before. “Whoever goes home today will already be a star anyway. Allen, you’re going home,” she said.

Valenciano said he sees Tandingan not only as an “X Factor Philippines” champion but one who can also be a source of pride internationally.

“Allen, I love you and I’m going to be backing you up all the way but tonight, it’s time for you to go home,” he said.

Sta. Maria, Tandingan and their mentor Charice then burst into tears and cried onstage.

Charice then promised Sta. Maria that she would never leave her. “Sorry,” Charice told the contestant. “I won’t leave you Allen. I’m always here for you as a mentor, your friend.”

Then Charice berated the crowd, some of whom began to laugh. “I’m sorry, everybody should stop. This is not a joke, okay? I’ve been holding this for a long time and this is not a joke. Congratulations sa lahat ng nakapasok pero please, this is Allen,” she said.

“Allen, no matter what, sabi ko sa iyo kanina, nakarating ka dito but this is not the end. I will help you all the way,” Charice assured her ward.

Sta. Maria, who was still crying, then thanked her mentor and the judges for selecting her to be a contestant on the show.

“Alam ko hindi ako ganung kagaling,” she said. “Pero sa lahat ng pinakita ko ngayon, napatunayan ko mas magaling ako sa ibang singer diyan.”

Before the show, Nievera expressed his anxiety over the results. “Lord whatever you decide, we will honor. Thank you for getting us this far. It's more than we expected and we are forever grateful. We love you, Lord,” he said on Twitter.

“Thank you in advance to all those who worked so hard to keep Gab in! God bless you all! Now let God be God,” he added.

Celebrities also tuned in to the telecast based on their tweets.

“Eh yung sabay sabay na nagsigawan at nagpalakpakan ang lahat ng tao dito sa bahay nung tinawag ang Daddy's Home! Naaliw ako!” tweeted comedian-host Vice Ganda.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum