weheartCHARICE
10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koolerbeans

koolerbeans
Admin

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/10/01/12/sharon-defends-charice-over-x-factor-outburst
Charice-related article - Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst
Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/01/2012 11:22 AM | Updated as of 10/01/2012 11:28 AM

10/01/12 - ABS-CBN News - Sharon defends Charice over 'X Factor' outburst May24_charice

"The X Factor Philippines" judge Charice. File photo
MANILA, Philippines -- Actress and singer Sharon Cuneta defended Charice, who's now being criticized for her outburst during the elimination night of "The X Factor Philippines" last Sunday.

In her official Twitter account, Cuneta, who's also been a target of online critics, praised Charice for having the courage to speak out.

"Yey!!! My Kristina's (KC Concepcion) here! She and I are gonna have dinner together here lang. She was telling me how some people in the audience were sad, and some siyempre were happy na top 3 na lang ngayon. Guys, if you wanna fight for Charice that's okay. But I'm glad to know Charice knows how to fight for herself. She's brought nothing but pride to this country," Cuneta said.

"And may I just say that I am not at all close to Charice. We don't text, we don't talk, we haven't had the chance. I just feel for her because I am a performer too," Cuneta added.

On Sunday's episode, Charice became emotional after her two wards, Allen Sta. Maria and KZ Tandigan, found themselves in the bottom two.

Charice admitted she was hurt with the result, but added that the two girls are already "superstars."

After judges Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera and Pilita Corrales decided to vote out Sta. Maria, Charice burst into tears, promising the young hopeful that she will always be there as her mentor and friend.

Then Charice berated the crowd, some of whom began to laugh. “I’m sorry, everybody should stop. This is not a joke, okay? I’ve been holding this for a long time and this is not a joke. Congratulations sa lahat ng nakapasok pero please, this is Allen,” she said.

https://weheartcharice.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum