weheartCHARICE
10/18/12 - cartermatt - ‘Glee’ season 4: Charice open to return as Sunshine Corazon Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
10/18/12 - cartermatt - ‘Glee’ season 4: Charice open to return as Sunshine Corazon Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/18/12 - cartermatt - ‘Glee’ season 4: Charice open to return as Sunshine Corazon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

connectED360

connectED360
CHAnatic
CHAnatic

http://cartermatt.com/37358/glee-season-4-charice-open-to-return-as-sunshine-corazon/

‘Glee’ season 4: Charice open to return as Sunshine Corazon

10/18/12 - cartermatt - ‘Glee’ season 4: Charice open to return as Sunshine Corazon GLEE_Ep222_Sunshine-300x200

Remember Sunshine Corazon? In many ways, she was the “Glee” character that viewers were the most excited about going into the show’s fourth season; not only that, but she was also the character who also brought an enormous international following to something that they may not have been that familiar with initially.

However, Charice’s character ended up appearing on the show far less than just about anyone had predicted going into it, with her two most notable moments coming during the season premiere as well as the season finale. Since that point, Sunshine has fallen off the map, but that does not mean that the actress / powerhouse singer is looking to avoid giving the show another go.

Speaking as a part of a new interview with Wetpaint, here is what Charice had to ultimately say about the possibility of her making a return appearance to the show moving forward:

“If they’d ask me again! I would if they asked me again; I would. It was really great to be a part of Glee, and I must say that [the new movie 'Here Comes the Boom'] and Glee really made people recognize me more and get the audience that I actually want. My age and everything. So if they gave me a chance, I would!”

So what could Sunshine do? If she were to come back, some of the possibilities could include her being at NYADA, becoming some sort of music star, or just still trying her best to tear up the music scene. However, we really think this is unlikely given Charice’s own schedule and all of the other stories that “Glee” has planned.

Do you want to see Charice return to the show? If you want to check out some more scoop related to Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, all you have to do is read the story here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum