weheartCHARICE
04/27/2013 - Manila Bulletin - Charice stirs more questions with latest photo Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

weheartCHARICE
04/27/2013 - Manila Bulletin - Charice stirs more questions with latest photo Vipird10

Welcome to weheartCHARICE. If you haven't already, we cordially invite you to register and join in on our discussions! Thanks!
weheartCHARICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charice Fan Site and Forum

CHARICE just completed:      The 2012 TOFA-NY Awards - Carnegie Hall, New York (10/27/12)           and            Charice Infinity Tour 2012 - Honolulu, Hawaii (11/03/12)

You are not connected. Please login or register

04/27/2013 - Manila Bulletin - Charice stirs more questions with latest photo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

benjandy

benjandy
CHAnnoisseur
CHAnnoisseur

http://www.mb.com.ph/article.php?aid=9537&sid=4&subid=26#.UYAJxaLhGkg

Charice stirs more questions with latest photo
By Jecelyn V. Macahindog
Published: April 27, 2013

04/27/2013 - Manila Bulletin - Charice stirs more questions with latest photo 2013_04_27_04_17charice_mb
Is that Charice’s girlfriend? (Photos posted by @krizzy_kalerQUI on Twitter)

Not long since her sort of K-pop style haircut paired with boyish attire look surfaced, Charice Pempengco is yet again pictured in another controversial photo that became another hot topic among netizens.

The international singing sensation, who had been keeping out of the limelight of late, made noise on different social networking sites as her photo collage with an unidentified girl circulated on Friday courtesy of Twitter user @krizzy_kalerQUI.

Although @krizzy_kalerQUI did not cite the photos’ source or identify the girl, netizens were quick to assume the girl to be Charice’s girlfriend.

Charice, on the other hand, has not been posting active on official Twitter account @OfficialCharice since November 5 of last year.

Another set of photos also posted by @krizzy_kalerQUI show the “Pyramid” hitmaker wearing boys’ conventional clothes, prompting netizens to revive the long been debate on Charice’s sexual preference.

The former “Glee” guest star and “The X Factor Philippines” mentor earned numerous comparisons from “Gangnam Style” singer Psy to teen heartthrob Daniel Padilla and hitmaker Aiza Seguerra.

One comment read: “‘Anong nangyari sa ating dalawa?’[What happened to the two of us?] – Aiza Siguerra talking to Charice Pempengco.”

“Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa”is Aiza’s latest song that was adjudges the winner in this year’s Himig Handog: P-pop Love Songs competition. The former child star came out of the closet in 2007.

This is not the first time that Charice altered her look. From a number of hairdos and colors, the “most talented girl in the world,” according to Oprah Winfrey, got herself inked several times, too.

Charice’s “love me or hate me-this is me” attitude was reflected in her statements pertaining to her newfound personal style.

“For me, just love me. I’m a person. And if you think I’m a boy or a girl, or if I look like a boy, then fine... I read tons of negative comments and I don’t care. This is the look that I want. So, the only thing you could do is to move on,” Charice’s famous statement goes.

Previous reports have it that Charice’s mother, Raquel Pempengco, said that she misses the “old Charice.” The mother-daughter’s relationship was also affected by the 20-year-old singer’s transformation but the two was said to have resolved their misunderstanding already.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum